Thursday, October 22, 2009

Free Trial is Over, Crafting Choices and An Overall Update

Recently I started to level a Templar and I must say I am loving it. They are much more durable than a Gladiator and there isn't much down time. Its a decent change of pace and has me finally appreciating low leveling again. Because you know how so many people do not want to run the same content over again. His name is Siroco, still on Yustiel and is a proud member of Pluto Kiss. So if you see me in game, say hi or if you're a fur back... please don't kill me! jk

I'm going "balls to the walls" on this character. Leveling Vitality Gathering and Aether Gathering like it is no tomorrow. Even though I'm only 12 right now with him (laugh I know) I have Aether Gathering to 40 and Vitality Gathering to 52. Not bad for a day of little leveling and lots of looting resources. With my main, "Deilax" being a Cook I'm wondering what I should do with Siroco. I'm finding my self interested in Armor and Weapon Smithery but I hear Handicrafting is very profitable and I know I would benefit greatly from Alchemy. I'll probably go Armor and Weapon Crafting with this character and give Alchemy to Deilax and my Cleric, Laia, can take Handicrafting and Weaving. Only time will tell though! Only time will tell...

So last night as I log off I check my e-mail before I'm urged to go to bed by my Wife to see an e-mail saying. "Game Account Expired." I was horribly confused because I was just playing and didn't see any notices or anything. With out hesitation though I logged into my master account and quickly reactivated my account. I then looked at the time stamps to see I logged out on 12:55 MST and got the e-mail at the same time. Since NC Soft NA is based in Seattle they are on Pacific time so it was quite a refreshing to see how close that all was.

On to the point of the ending of the free trial now.  To me this is a time of where all the players that started on release that bitch, moan, complain, etc etc about the game go bye bye. Servers stabilize and everything gets quiet. Now I'm not hoping for the game to go so dead that no one is on anymore, I'm hoping those ass hats that compare everything to World of WarCraft leave and trust me nothing will get you faster on my block list than talking abut World of Warcarf on a different game. I'm hoping the Gnome, Dward and Brownie population will drop to almost nothing as well. It will hopefully be a golden age in Aion! GOLDEN!!!

Along side Aion I picked up Fallen Earth. I'm not going to lie, I'm somewhat disappointed with it and should have waited for Border Lands to get my post apocalyptic fix. It does however make a great distraction for the time being while I cool down on Aion or my Wife plays it. I will not though be playing past the 30 days and most likely sell my account for $20 if anyone will take it.

If you on Yustiel, hit myself up if you get the chance and add me as a friend. Always nice to talk to new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they will become visible to anonymous and registered users.